Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Aquarium

Around Ohio

Aquarium

I have always liked aquariums. I got my first aquarium when I was eight years old. It only had one fisha bright red beta named Rocket. I loved that fish. Since then, I have had a 20-gallon tank, then a 12-gallon tank, and I finally went down to a 3-gallon tank. I have had Tetras, Tiger Barbs, Rosy Barbs, Guppies, and I don't know what else. My favorite was a blue and red Gourami. This shot of the zoo aquarium reminds me of all those beautiful fish.

6 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Great detail in that picture.

Anonymous said...

So colorful. Nice picture.

Anonymous said...

Looks like there are lots of green snakes crawling on the coral!

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that nice aquariums are like beautiful lawns - it takes a lot of invisible work to keep them looking that way!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a real picture of the underwater ocean!

Lucas Garcia said...

Amazing!