Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ford Van

Favorite Pastimes

Ford Van

Here is another model I enjoyed making. It came in a box with lots of little white plastic pieces. I had to paint each piecesilver, blue, brownit had a lot of different colors. Then I somehow glued together all the little pieces. There were brown decals that I applied to the insets on the doors. I entered it in the fair, and it won a blue ribbon for me. It's funny to see some of the newer SUV models going back to this square, boxy shape.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The detail and careful work are evident. Nice picture.

Anonymous said...

Very classy!

Anonymous said...

Is that the engine you can see in the front?

Anonymous said...

I like the sharp silver and copper paint job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Another blue ribbon!