Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sunset In Spring Valley

Pictures From Spring Valley

Sunset In Spring Valley

I took this picture on January 16, 2011 from our living room window. I like how the tree stands out in front of the bright sunset. I went through a couple months when I loved taking sunset pictures. There are so many different kinds of sunsets. Some are blazing red and yellow, others are baby pink and blue. On a cloudless evening, the sun is just a big red ball sliding down the horizon. Sunsets are truly a photographer's dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog! I'm looking forward to seeing lots more pictures here. I like how the pink and purple run together here with the tree in front.

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous photo-it's hard to capture that color on a sunset. This one has a really nice variety of colors.