Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blue Ribbon

Favorite Pastimes

Blue Ribbon

I thought you might like to see what I won at the fair. This was the first time I had entered something. There were many other entries as well. Photographs, paintings, dolls, quilts, sweaters, canned goods, and even wedding cakes were all displayed in a large hall. I enjoyed seeing the interesting things other people had made. I entered three models and a miniature wooden dresser along with my train, and each one won a ribbon. It was definitely a blue-ribbon day for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be rewarding to have such positive feedback about the quality of your work. The locomotive is very nicely done.

Anonymous said...

What a nice train!

Pilgrim said...

Good for you!

Lucas Garcia said...

You deserved it!