Thursday, August 11, 2011

View from the Tower

Around Ohio

View From The Tower

Here we have a rather unique view of the Columbus skyline. That looks like an interesting sculpture in the foreground, but it's actually a climbing wall. I did not get to try it that day, but I would like to some day. There were two doors on the side of the climbing wall that were padlocked; I was curious about what those were for. You can see the Scioto River bridge over in the distance. I think they did a good job putting this park together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeeee! I'd be scared to climb that wall! But I guess if you did then you could stand on top and look out over Columbus!

Anonymous said...

I'd say the padlocked doors were for people they didn't want to let climb the wall.

Or maybe they were for people who would rather be locked away than climb the wall.

Anonymous said...

Really an interesting picture. Looks like a fun place to play!

Pilgrim said...

Needs some grass!

Anonymous said...

I thought at first it was supposed to be an exhibit showing city buildings as they progressed along in their stages of evolution. In that case, life should be just beyond the horizon.

Anonymous said...

Nice contrast with the buildings in front of the clouds!