Thursday, August 25, 2011

Polar Bear

 Around Ohio

Polar Bear

Here's another clue: I was on the north side of Columbus, surrounded by lions, tigers, monkeys, and bears. You guessed it. I was at the zoo! The "Flying Fish" were part of the habitat for this polar bear. From ground level outside, we could see the bear; we could also walk down underground and see the water tank full of fish where he could swim. By looking up through this tank, we could see the flying fish. I thought it was fun to take pictures of.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I like this shot, especially the reflection in the water!

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds pretty dangerous with bears, tigers, and lions! This bear is really cute with its little ears and stubby tail.

Anonymous said...

I like that white fur. How big was the bear? I don't think I've ever seen one compared to a person.

Pilgrim said...

Oh, I wouldn't have guessed you were there....

Anonymous said...

That must have been interesting to see so many different animals.

Lucas Garcia said...

Now I miss the black one!